200gm cooking chocolate
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cup wheat flour )
1 teaspoon baking powder ) sifted
1/4 cup dessicated coconut (kelapa parut kering)
1) Combine cooking chocolate, butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and melt them in a
low heat until well blended, off from the heat and let it cool.
2) After cool, mix it with egg and sifted flour, mix well until a dough is formed.
3) Refrigate the dough for about 15-30 mins.
4) Shape the dough to your favourite and coat it with the dessicated coconut.
5) Bake for about 15-20 mins on 160C or 180C.