100 g peanut butter
80 g icing sugar
200 g butter
1 egg yolk
60 g cornflour
1 tablespoon rice flour
230 g flour
60 g Horlicks with chocolate flavour
40 g Hazel nuts ~ grinded finely
1 - 2 egg yolks ~ for brushing
chocolate rice/vermicelli ~ to sprinkle
1. Cream peanut butter, sugar, butter and egg yolk.
2. Add in cornflour, rice flour, Horlicks and ground Hazel nuts.
3. Add in flour, little by little till a soft dough is formed. Need not finish the whole amount of flour. Just use whatever's needed.
4. Roll to about 4 mm thick and cut using a star shape cutter.
5. Arrange on a tray.
6. Brush some egg yolk on top and sprinkle with a bit of chocolate rice/vermicelli.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 15 - 20 minutes or till done.